Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this manner.
The information we collect;
When we collect it;
Why we use that information;
How we collect information;
How we share information; and
How you can view, update, or delete your information.
Information That We Collect:
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using the Service. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us includes your name, your email address, your address, your phone number, and your IP Address.
When you access our Service, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, operating system, referring service, search information, device type, page views, usage and browsing habits on the Service and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular geographical location) in a manner which does not identify any one individual. We may also aggregate information collected offline in connection with the Service, obtain non-personally identifiable information from third party sources and develop aggregate information by anonymising previously collected personally identifiable information.
It is possible at times when collecting non-personally identifiable information through automatic means that we may unintentionally collect or receive personally identifiable information that is mixed in with the non-personally identifiable information. While we will make reasonable efforts to prevent such incidental data collection, the possibility still exists. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected your personal information, please notify us at email@example.com.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, opt-in to our email list, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
Why we use your information:
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or requests.
We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Vendors”) to further the purpose for which you provided such information to us. For example, we may share your information with Mailchimp for the purpose of sending emails. We urge you to read the privacy practices of all of our Third Party Vendors before submitting any personally identifiable information through the Service.
We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for our services or our sponsors.
Non-personally identifiable or aggregate information may be used by us for any purposes permitted by law and may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
We may also use embedded scripts in connection with the provision of its Services. “Embedded scripts” are programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with a website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server, is active only while you are connected to the website containing the embedded script, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
Log File Information
Your web browser automatically sends information to every website you visit, including ours. For example, our server logs may receive and record information such as the pages you access on our website, referring URLs, your browser type, your operating system, the date and time of your visit, and the duration of your visit to each page.
User Agent Strings
Log file information may also include a user agent string, a series of characters automatically sent with your Internet requests that provide information necessary for smooth Internet communications, such as the operating system and browser you used. A user agent string might be used to identify the device originating a message.
The privacy and confidentiality of our members and prospects is upheld with the highest consideration. We will never disclose of any personal or identifying information to any third party in any form. A member’s financial information is kept fully secured as to prevent any possibility of identity theft and the contact information is protected from any third parties seeking marketing information.
The only exceptions to the above statement are when action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with the legal process, or (2) act to protect the interests of our users or public welfare.
To better serve our users, we may reserve the right to collect aggregate data to improve the site’s layout and performance. This will never be any individual data and will be used as a statistical study only. By accessing this page, a user has consented to our right for such aggregate information collection.
People under 18 years of age are not permitted to use any of the services provided by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited – or the brand Chatbotforbusiness
Website Terms of Service
The Chatbotforbusiness.co.uk Website, https://chatbotforbusiness.co.uk, is an online information service with downloads, provided by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
IMPORTANT: These terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you, the User (hereafter “You”, “Your”, or the “User”), and us, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, its affiliates, and all of their respective authorised representatives, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns (hereafter “Us” or “Paul Stewart Marketing”), and together with the Website GDPR Policy and the Marketing Agreement, wholly and exclusively govern such relationship.
BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OFFERED ON chatbotforbusiness.co.uk, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND ANY PROGRAMS, SERVICES, TOOLS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (collectively, “the Site”). Paul Stewart Marketing Limited IS WILLING TO LICENSE AND ALLOW THE USE OF THIS SITE ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED THEREIN. BY USING THE SITE, YOU THEREFORE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE AND ARE INSTRUCTED TO EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Paul Stewart Marketing Limited RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE USER, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. Revised versions of the Terms and Conditions shall be indicated by the date posted at the top of the Website Terms of Service page (i.e., “Updated [Date]”).
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All intellectual property of or relating to the Site, including but not limited to content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, computer code (including html code), algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces, graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled and licensed in their entirety by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, its affiliates, its successors and assigns, and/or by third parties who have granted Chatbotforbusiness.co.uk license to use such Intellectual Property. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service-marks of Paul Stewart Marketing Limited or their respective owners and are protected by law. Except as expressly provided herein, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited does not grant any express or implied right to You or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Any downloadable or printable software, programs, information or materials available through the Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited or third party licensors. The website name, Chatbotforbusiness, its logo, and all other names, logos and icons identifying the Paul Stewart Marketing website and its services are proprietary trademarks of Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, and any use of such marks, such as domain names, without the express written permission of Paul Stewart Marketing Limited is strictly prohibited.
- LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The foregoing license is limited. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, STORE, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, LICENSE, SUBLICENSE, DISPLAY, RENT, LEASE, SELL, COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, ANY DATA, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR MATERIAL PROVIDED BY PAUL STEWART MARKETING THROUGH THE SITE, IN ANY MANNER NOT EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THE ABOVE RESTRICTION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. In addition, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create any derivative work(s) of, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use the Site in any manner not expressly permitted herein. Moreover, you may not (i) use any “deep link,” “page scrape,” “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site, OR (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Site, including, without limitation, the account of any other Authorised User(s), any other systems or networks connected to the Site or its servers, to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, OR (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site, OR (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other Authorised User of or visitor to the Paul Stewart Marketing Site, OR (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, the system, networks, or any systems or networks connected thereto, OR (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or transaction conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, OR (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Paul Stewart Marketing Limited on or through the Site, OR (viii) use the Site to collect e-mail addresses or other contact or personal information, OR (ix) market, co-brand, private label, appropriate, use the Chatbotforbusiness name, or a name similar thereto on a different domain, separately distribute, resell, or otherwise permit third parties to access and use the Site, in whole or in part, without the express, separate and prior written permission of Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, OR (x) use the Site in any other unlawful manner or in a manner that could be perceived to damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact Paul Stewart Marketing Limited.
Moreover, this license is only valid where Paul Stewart Marketing Limited is permitted to operate. Access to and use of this site in contravention of any laws or regulations, or where prohibited by law, is unauthorised and not permitted by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION/ PRODUCTS/ SERVICES/ LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Site may contain information, data, links, promotional offers, or other content in any form, including financial information related to third parties. Such information is provided only for Your convenience and as a bonus service, and will not be considered financial advisement. In no case whatsoever shall Paul Stewart Marketing Limited be liable for such content or any damages or losses that result from reliance thereon. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited is not affiliated with, is not responsible for, and does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services offered by third parties that are provided on the Site in any way.
Paul Stewart Marketing Limited makes no representations whatsoever, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness or reliability of such third-party materials, programs, products displayed on this Site or which You may access through a link on this Site. Your correspondence or any other dealings with such third parties found on this Site are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
- DISCLAIMER – NO WARRANTIES.You understand and accept that Paul Stewart Marketing Limited cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints on your personal computer to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE PERSONAL ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION OR LINKS PROVIDED THEREON, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY ABSOLVE AND RELEASE Paul Stewart Marketing Limited FROM ANY CLAIM OF HARM RESULTING FOR A CAUSE BEYOND Paul Stewart Marketing Limited’s CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES FOR ANY REASON, SUCH AS MAINTENANCE, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, FORCE MAJEURE EVENT SUCH AS SEVERE WEATHER, EARTHQUAKES, NATURAL DISASTERS, STRIKES, LABOR PROBLEMS, WARS, OR GOVERNMENTAL RESTRICTION OR ACTION. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL Paul Stewart Marketing Limited BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE’S SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE, EVEN IF Paul Stewart Marketing Limited HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF Paul Stewart Marketing Limited FOR ANY REASON RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Paul Stewart Marketing Limited IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE DURING THE PRIOR THREE MONTHS.
- INDEMNIFICATION.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, its affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against all claims, proceedings, injuries, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses, relating to or arising from any breach or violation of this Agreement by You (including negligent or reckless conduct). Each of the above referenced individuals or entities reserves the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you, on their own behalf.
- USER OBLIGATIONS. If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited reserves the right to terminate immediately Your access to and use of the Site and any downloadable software. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to Your use of the Site and its related services. In addition, You acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to or transmissions or communications with the Site is solely at your own risk. While Paul Stewart Marketing Limited has endeavoured to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any such communications cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited is not responsible for the security, or any breach thereof, of any information transmitted to or from the Site. You agree to assume all responsibility concerning activities related to Your use of the Site, including but not limited to obtaining and paying for all licenses and costs for third-party software and hardware necessary for implementation of the Site and its downloadable software, and maintaining or backing up any data.
- USER NAME AND PASSWORD POLICY. Registration as an authorised user for access to certain areas of the Site may require both a user name and password. Only one authorised user can use one user name and password and account. Multiple accounts registered by the same individual or entity is not permitted and may result in one, some or all accounts being closed by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited. By using the Site, you agree to keep your user name and password as confidential information. You also agree not to use another authorised user’s account. Should you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorised use of your name and password, you will immediately notify Paul Stewart Marketing Limited. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited also reserves the right to delete or change (with notice) a user name or password at any time and for any reason.
- FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS. You grant to Paul Stewart Marketing Limited team the right to use your name in connection with any materials freely submitted by You and any other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Paul Stewart Marketing Limited for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications with the Site. Registered Site Users will have the opportunity to submit feedback and information regarding their trading activity through the software and through the website, which will be subsequently displayed on the website on an anonymous basis. Such information is submitted on a voluntary basis. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited maintains no control over the accuracy or correctness of such self-reporting and accordingly disclaims all liability from User reliance on this data.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited. Moreover, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited makes no representations regarding the legality of access to or use of the Site or its content in any country. Although the Site may be accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services provided or offered through or on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all countries. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited reserves the right to limit, in its discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. If You access the Site from a jurisdiction where prohibited, You do so at your own risk and You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local regulations. People under 18 years of age are not permitted to use the Paul Stewart Marketing Limited website.
- NO ADVICE. You acknowledge that neither the Site or the Personal Account Representative service, is not authorised to offer any legal, tax, accounting advice, or recommendation regarding suitability, profitability, investment strategy or other matter.
- ENFORCING SITE SECURITY.Actual or attempted unauthorised use of this Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Paul Stewart Marketing Limited reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or permission from the User, including, without limitation, by archiving notices or communications sent by you through the Site. In addition, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate or interrupt operation of or access to the Site, or any portion thereof, in order to protect the Site or Paul Stewart Marketing Limited’s business.
- NOTICE OF SECURITY BREACH. In addition to the indemnification obligation stated in these Terms of Service, if you become aware of a breach or potential breach of security with respect to any personally identifiable information provided to or made available by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited, or any unauthorised hacking of the Site, you shall (i) immediately notify Paul Stewart Marketing Limited of such breach or potential breach, (ii) assist Paul Stewart Marketing Limited as reasonably necessary to prevent or rectify any such breach, and (iii) enable Paul Stewart Marketing Limited to comply with any applicable laws requiring the provision of notice of a security breach with respect to any impacted personally identifiable information.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. These Terms of Service govern Your right to use the Site will take effect at the moment you access or use the Site and is effective until terminated, as set forth below. This Agreement may be terminated by Paul Stewart Marketing Limited without notice, at any time, and for any reason. In addition, Paul Stewart Marketing Limited reserves the right at any time and on reasonable grounds, such as any reasonable belief of fraudulent or unlawful activity or actions or omissions that violate any term or condition of these Terms, to deny your access to the Site, in whole or in part, in order to protect its name and goodwill, its business and/or other authorised users, or if you fail to comply with these Terms, subject to the survival rights of certain provisions identified below. Termination is effective without notice. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to use the Site, subject to the survival rights below. Upon termination, You must destroy all copies of any aspect of the Site that you have made and remove downloaded software from Your possession. The following provisions shall survive termination of the Website Terms of Service Agreement for any reason: Proprietary Rights (1), Limited License Grant (2), License Restrictions (3), Third Party Information (4), Disclaimer (5), Limitation of Liability (6), Indemnification (7), Governing Law (17), and Miscellaneous (18).
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. These Terms of Service and all disputes or claims arising out of or related thereto shall be governed by the laws of United Kingdom, without applying conflict of law rules. Any cause of action or claim arising out of use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. Claimant and Paul Stewart Marketing Limited waive their rights to a jury trial and participation in class action litigation. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service shall be resolved by binding arbitration, except that Paul Stewart Marketing Limited is not required to arbitrate any dispute regarding confidentiality, infringement, misappropriation, or misuse of any intellectual property right, or any other claim where interim relief from a court is sought to prevent serious and irreparable injury to Paul Stewart Marketing Limited or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, could cause irreparable injury to Paul Stewart Marketing Limited that is not quantifiable in monetary damages. You agree that Paul Stewart Marketing Limited shall be entitled to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief to restrain any breach of Your obligations under these Terms. Accordingly, you waive any requirement that Paul Stewart Marketing Limited post any bond or other security in the event that any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to Paul Stewart Marketing Limited to enforce any provision of these Terms.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these Terms of Service is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or on account of a conflict with an applicable government regulation, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein. Any invalid or unenforceable portion should be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as the Terms of Service as original drafted.